Something I have debated on posting or not but decided that since I wrote it, I can post it. I wrote this about 2 months ago... so it's pretty outdated really. But here it is at any rate...
I’m constantly falling
Into a pit of despair
My nerves are out of whack
Til I pull out all my hair
Anxiety got me bad
Man it made me a slave
It got me praying on my knees
Wishing I could be saved
I am weak and feeble
But I pretend to be strong
I just wanna be right
But somehow I’m always wrong
Drained of all emotion and feelings
I’m fuckin hollow
I never once learned how to lead
I always followed
I got nothing left
And nowhere to turn
Sometimes my fondest wish
Is that I could just burn
I’ll take my twisted soul
And breathe in my last good breath
Chop into my jugular
Spray some blood and wait for death
No comments:
Post a Comment