Thursday, August 12, 2010

Look how the time flies by

Just thinking about how my little boy will be starting school, with hope, this month, I looked back at the pictures of him just over the last couple of years... He has grown so much. I miss my baby boy. Now he's a little man..




Add caption




Goin crazy on that bike

His first lego airplane he built all by himself.

And more recent pictures...




He just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I can tell the difference between the pictures, the passage of time. I love him so much. I hope he does well on his test today and is put into school. He wants it so much, and I want him to succeed. I want him to want to go to school.

3 comments:

  1. Side note... the test isn't happening til monday now. I'm not really sure what happened, but I'm getting to the bottom of it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope he does well! I love him so much too. It's amazing when I think about how it seems like yesterday he was this beautiful baby boy that I could hold in my arms for what seems like hours, and now he's this funny and adorable child who'll talk your ear off if you let him! He's definitely a special boy to his aunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a very special little guy to everyone I think. I hope he does well. It is strange to think of how in the blink of an eye, everything changes.

    ReplyDelete